Copywriter Job Summary
We are a growing digital audit organization needing a Copywriter who can associate with our client base through different channels. In this job, you’ll be liable for making showcasing materials, item portrayals, and direct email. We work in a relentless market that sporadically requires unpredictable work hours and speedy turnarounds, so adaptability is vital for achievement in this position. We are searching for an applicant who is imaginative, innovative, and ready to effectively adjust to fast changes in customer behaviors. The perfect copywriter will be happy with working in a cooperative climate and utilizing information to settle on advertising choices. We are centred around giving a top tier client experience, and you will have a critical function in helping us accomplish that objective.
- Write high-engagement social media content that reflects our brand’s voice.
- Collaborate with Marketing, PR and Customer Experience to develop a variety of content marketing materials.
- Produce error-free content that adheres to the company’s style guidelines.
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines.
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to business leaders.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing or communications.
- Experience in producing copy for digital, print and broadcast channels.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Communicator and Outlook.
- Exceptional skill with the nuances of social media writing, including the use of hashtags, emojis and acronyms.
- Solid understanding of SEO concepts preferred.
- be highly creative and imaginative, and curious about clients’ products or services.
- Be skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy.
- Understand the different language styles that appeal to various target markets.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work well in a team and with a range of creative people.
- Be able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively.
- Be highly self-motivated and well organised.
- Be able to see other people’s points of view and take on board feedback.
- Work within strict budgets.
- Have an eye for detail.
- Possess good leadership, people and project management skills.