How To Make Your Own Customised Template?
You are not at all bound to use the pre-defined templates from the public library, You can even have your own customized template built according to your priority
Here it is shown how it can be done.
How to make your own customised template? (Web Application)
- Click the “+” sign over the “Blank Template”.
- Click the “EDIT” button at the top right corner.
- Give the title to your template and write its description, click “SAVE” on the top right corner.
- To make a section, click on the pencil icon at the inspection bar.
- Now again click on the pencil icon and give the title to your section.
- To add a checklist under your section double-click the white bar just below then ask your question, click the save icon to save your question, and click “+ QUESTIONS” to add more questions.
- Decide in which way you want to take your answer as input by clicking the arrow beside the question.
- Click “+ SAVE” and the template will be downloaded to your template list.
How to make your own customised template? (Mobile Application)
- Click on the “Template” from the menu at the bottom of your screen.
- Below the “New Template”, give the title and description to your customised template.
- Click on “Add Template”, now you can add the sections. Click on the “Section” button from the top of your screen.
- Give the title to your Section and then click on the “Add Section” button.
- Under the section you can add the checklist, click on the “Checklist” button from the top of the screen.
- Add the checklist and decide how you want to take your answer as input.
- Click on the “Add Checklist” button, Your customised template has been added to your template list.