How to create a checklist?
How To Create A Checklist (Web Application)
- Click on “Template”
- Choose a template from the public library or make your customised template.
- For a blank template click the “+” button.
- Click on “Edit” to add the title and description, click “SAVE”.
- Click on the “Pencil Icon” beside inspection to add a section.
- Then again click on the pencil icon to edit the name of your section, click “SAVE”.
- Just below the section double-click the field to add a checklist.
- Write your question then click the “Save icon” on the right to save the question, decide how you want to take the answer in as input by opening the dropdown.
- To add another checklist in the same section simply click on a “+QUESTION” button and add more questions.
- Click on the “+ SAVE” button, your template has been added to your template list.
How To Create A Checklist (Mobile Application)
- Click “TEMPLATE” from the bottom menu.
- Start making a new template.
- Give title and description to your template, then click “ADD TEMPLATE”. The workflow at the top of your mobile screen will be activated.
- From the top click “SECTION”, give the title of your section by clicking “ADD SECTION”.
- Once the section is made, click “DETAILS” to add a checklist.
- Ask a question and decide how you want the user to give the answer by deciding from “Text Answer”, “Checkbox”, and “Photo”, etc.
- Click on “ADD CHECK LIST” and it will be added under your section in the template.