How to Schedule an audit?
How to Schedule an audit (Web Application)
- Click on “Template”
- Now Click on “Start Schedule”
- Now click on “ASSIGNEE” to assign the audit to the concerned authority.
- Now select the dropdown of how often to select the time to start an Audit.
- Select the start date and end date according to your need.
- Select the site by clicking on the site bar, if you do not have added sites before then click the “+” sign to add the site.
- Now give the title and then click “save”.
- Your Schedule has been created successfully.
- Now go on the dashboard and click Start Now
How to Schedule an audit (Mobile Application)
- Click “SCHEDULE” from the bottom.
- Click on “Manage schedules” from the top bar.
- Click the “+” sign and add the template from the template list.
- Select your template or you can search it.
- Select the team, schedule type, start and end time, add the sight, and then finally give the title.
- At the end click on the “Create Schedule” button.
- Click on the “Dashboard” and you will see your scheduled template there under the “Start An Inspection” heading. Click it and your inspection will start right away.